5 medium size new potatoes or 12 small chats
Optional chives or garlic scapes or parsley
extra virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Wash and lightly scrub potatoes, then roughly quarter (or leave whole if they are little)
2. Boil in salted water until soft when stabbed with a fork (about 10 minutes).
3. While boiling, assemble the dressing and chop the herbs.
4. Drain in a colander and leave for a few minutes - Then put back in the pan, add dressing, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and toss to fully coat. Best served warm or room temperature!
1. In a jar put 1 tbsp vinegar with 2 tbsps olive oil.
2. Add the zest of the lemon and one heaping tsp of mustard and a pour of cream.
3. Put the lid on the jar and shake.