We made these for crew lunch and served them with a pickled onion and tomato relish. Delicious!!
3/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
2 cloves garlic
2 medium size Zucchini
3/4 cup Parmesian cheese, grated
1/4 cup sesame seeds
Brown Rice Flour
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Grate zucchini, put in sieve, salt and leave.
2. Grind almonds into fine meal in a food processor.
3. Add basil and garlic and continue to grind.
4. Dump almond mixture into bowl. Squeeze excess water from the zucchini and add it to bowl.
4. Add sesame seeds, cheese, 2 eggs, beaten, salt and pepper and hand combine.
5. Add enough flour to make patties.
6. Form into patties and shallow fry. They firm up as cooking.